Trill League by Anthony Piper
The fact that Anthony is actually making Trill League into an actual comic is amazing. I think he mentioned he was doing with Joe Kelly or someone big hit him up about it. He’s one of many cats out here that make me not want to try and be an artist anymore.
So I’m slowly but surely working on the second physical book "Love + Lust" so with that I’m finally OFFICIALLY opening submissions back up as well.
- Same as before, ladies of all creeds and body types are welcomed to participate in the book.
- The theme of the book is split up into two sections - "Love" - sensual simple elegant. And "Lust" - more provocative with a sense of erotic. You can submit for each side or both, it’s up to you.
- Submissions don’t have to be fully nude. Do whatever you’re comfortable with. Some have done full nudes in the previous book, some have done implied nudity. Whatever is more suited for your comfort level.
- You’re welcomed to be as creative as you want. It doesn’t just have to be “selfies.” You can incorporate the background, props, whatever. Go crazy with it creatively.
- Every one that helps with the book will get their own copy when it’s finally released along with a 8.5x11 print of one of the illustrations they helped inspire.
So anyone interested can either send me an ask message or shoot me an email (email@example.com) to talk about ideas and whatnot. If you’re submitting you can submit through here or to my email if it’s multiple photos. I’m really trying to make this bigger and better than the first book (which will include a Kickstarter at some point) so all the help will definitely be appreciated. I thank everyone who’s supported the series so far. You’ve been awesome for that, for real.
Submissions will be open for the rest of the year. Let’s give the tentative cut-off day as January 15th for now.
Finally starting back work on the second RED Book. Submissions are officially back open again as well until the end of the year (but the due date could change).
A lot of this also applies to voiceover. I get a lot of people who ask me “How do you get in to voiceover, how do you promote yourself, etc” and Egoraptor tells it like it is.
Everything about this post is beautiful because often in a lot of cases unfortunately artists are given a bad rap for self-promotion and being ambitious in regards to moving their career forward and there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to move forward and taking measures to do so professionally.
How will people know you, if they don’t know you?
I have to get better at this.
Way to stay classy, fellas.
this is important.
This should be on every wrestling blog.
Pro-wrestling still isn’t as scripted as “reality TV”.
HEE HEE HEE HON HON HON oh you just found out? Oh dear oh my, please take a seat child, it must be terribly mindboggling for you 8UUUU
This is me. it’s literally me without the glasses.
Come with me on a journey of boredom.